Coming back to Vancouver

April 26-28 I’ll be headlining at the new Yuk Yuks in Vancouver.
     It’s the first time I’ll be back in Vancouver since filming my Blind Ambition special at the Vogue, and I’m excited. I have so much to say on the mic right now. Vancouver is like my comedy confessional, where I can say exactly how I feel about anything and everything before I try it anywhere else. After all of these years Vancouver is still my secret weapon.
     I didn’t get to see many people after the Vogue show -- I was just overwhelmed, but on this trip I wanna embrace being back and working a late show, doing a hour, and getting that connected comedy intimacy that I have come to know and love.
     I headlined Yuks in Vancouver in January, 2010 right before the Olympics. Standing room only shows. A lot has happened since then. Let’s talk about it.
     It’s gonna be good to be home for a little while and show you what I have been working on.

FOR TICKETS AND YUK YUKS VANCOUVER INFO, CLICK HERE: